Friday, October 29, 2010

Hurray for weekends

Despite my increasingly long workdays, I still can't believe I get to live a real life in Spain. This program is pretty amazing. I get to go to a brand new primary school and basically conversate in English with little kids. The salaried teachers take care of everything else. I got my first paycheck yesterday.

Bryn and I went to Toledo last weekend, and like she had promised, it was completely different than Ciudad Real. It was built on a mountain, like many Spanish cities, was extremely hilly, and the tiny roads created a maze for us. It's on the list of World Heritage Sites, the entire city that is. So of course we saw the grandiose cathedral, customary of all Spanish cities, and the mosques and natural wonders.

I have come to terms with the fact that for every 2 things I can't get done, I get 1 thing done. Slowly, but surely. I finally have an internet pincho so let's skype it up.

Halloween is tomorrow. I have face paint, a skeleton costume & a place to go. I will forever love theme parties and dressing up. Dancing will always be the best way to release endorphins, get to know people, show off my style & to get excited about life.

My motivation for learning Spanish: All of the cute boys at the gym!!!

kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment